I am a little late but wanted to share a couple chocolate desserts and treats that you can enjoy Valentine’s day or any other day during the year where you want a treat but don’t want to go overboard. Enjoy.
Chocolate and Raspberry Pot de Crème
For this Valentine’s Day we wanted to present a recipe for a truly decadent dessert, that is almost (but not quite) guilt free. For all you chocolate lovers out there, this is one dessert that will really make you drool. It is truly perfection.
- 6 oz 70% dark chocolate, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut milk, scalded
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Blend chopped dark chocolate, eggs, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut milk until almost boiling, you will see steam rising from the milk, but it should not be bubbling yet.
- Slowly pour the scalded coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 4 fresh raspberries in the bottom of four 8 oz souffle dishes.
- Pour chocolate cream mixture into the souffle dishes over the raspberries.
- Cover each dish and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and a fresh raspberry
In the mood for a Chocolate Coconut Smoothie?
2 scoops of Chocolate Shaklee 180®Energizing Smoothee Protein Mix
8 oz. nonfat milk (low-fat soy milk can also be used or coconut milk)
1/2 tsp. coconut extract
Ice 2-4 cubes.
I love my smoothies nice and cold.
Mix all ingredients together in a blender or Nutribullet and mix well.
[button src=”http://www.gorskiwellness.net/?page_id=100″ size=”medium”]GET STARTED[/button]